Trading Course Zone is a service provider under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. section 512 (“DMCA”). Trading Course Zone has adopted the following policy concerning copyright infringement in accordance with the DMCA and copyright law. Trading Course Zone will respond promptly to claims of copyright infringement reported to its designated DMCA Agent. It is Trading Course Zone ’s policy to:
Accommodate and not interfere with standard technical measures (as defined by the DMCA) used to protect and identify copyrighted works.
Disable access to or remove content that it believes in good faith may infringe the copyrights of third parties.
Discontinue service to users who repeatedly make such content available or otherwise violate Trading Course Zone Terms of Service.
How to Report Infringement
If you are the owner of any exclusive right under copyright laws, or are authorized to act on behalf of such an owner, and you believe that a copyrighted work is being used or provided through the Trading Course Zone Service in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, please send the following information to Trading Course Zone’s designated DMCA Agent:
– Identification of the copyrighted works claimed to have been infringed or, if multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, a complete or representative list of such works.
– Identification of the material claimed to be infringing, or to be the subject of infringing activity, and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit Trading Course Zone Service to locate the material. (Requests will be processed most quickly if we are provided with a list of the Trading Course Zone URLS or links associated with the material, rather than images or copies of files.)
– Contact information for the person providing notice, such as an address, telephone number and, if available, an e-mail address.
– A statement that the person providing notice has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, the copyright owners agent, or the law. (Please note that under the DMCA, any person who knowingly and materially misrepresents that content is infringing may be subject to liability.)
– A statement that the information in the notice is accurate, and a statement, under penalty of perjury, that the notifying party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that is allegedly infringed.
– The physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed.
To submit your notice, send it to Trading Course Zone Service’s designated DMCA Agent.
If Trading Course Zone Service’s designated DMCA Agent receives proper notification, or if Trading Course Zone comes to believe in good faith that content available through the Trading Course Zone Service may infringe copyrights, it will remove or disable access to the potentially infringing materials as soon as reasonably possible. Trading Course Zone will also promptly notify the member or user who made the content available through the Trading Course Zone Service that the content has been removed or access to it has been disabled. DMCA Agent Contact : [email protected]
As soon we receive your email we need few hours to review you details and you will get an followup email with the details we need further and the condition you need accept.
Trading Course Zone will remove any link per trademark or copyright owner’s request. Send full URL of the link to [email protected]
Note that emailing your complaint to other parties such as our Internet Service Provider will not expedite your request and may result in a delayed response due to the complaint not properly being filed.