Rachel Mazza – Advertorial 101
RACHEL MAZZA – ADVERTORIAL 101
WHAT YOU GET?
By the end of this 4-week program, you’ll be able to:
- Create an advertorial tailored to your specific industry and market
- Craft a hook that grabs cold reader’s attention and keeps them engaged
- Build the perfect balance of editorial and ad so your copy never comes across as spammy or ‘salesy’
- Find and use true stories from your audience that build instant trust and familiarity with cold readers
- Put cold leads in the “buyer’s mindset” before sending them to your sales page
- Instantly overcome objections from skeptical audiences.
- Learn where to publish your advertorial for best results
- Design entire advertorial presale funnel from scratch that helps lower traffic costs
- And more… all with plenty of examples
Here’s what’s included in the Advertorial 101 training program
- 4 in-depth lessons teaching you how to design, research, write and use effective advertorials
- Weekly homework assignments to make sure you’re consistently making progress and building out your advertorial portfolio
- Frameworks, templates, and systems I use to build successful advertorials for my own clients
- Bonus training resources to give you lots of real-life examples and help you apply what your learning quickly
- Copy breakdowns to inspire you and help you come up with creative hooks and ideas
- And more.
Here’s how it works:
You’ll get instant access to your private learning dashboard. This includes unlimited access to your lessons and bonus training materials.
Lesson 1 – Converting Cold Traffic 101
In Lesson 1 you’ll learn how advertorials work and how they’re used across various industries and business models. We’ll also deep-dive into the psychology behind advertorials and how they differ from sales page copy.
Lesson 2 – Million Dollar Hooks
In Lesson 2 you’ll learn how to create an engaging hook based on your audience’s awareness level so your copy never comes across as spammy or salesy. You’ll also learn my research system for finding true stories that make an instant personal connection with your reader – building trust and familiarity quickly.
Lesson 3 – Lighting Speed Advertorial Creation
In Lesson 3 you’ll learn how to design and structure an advertorial that works for your specific industry and business. You’ll learn how to choose from different types of advertorials, then build a clear outline so it’s easy to write copy that flows smoothly and naturally throughout the piece.
I’ll also share the same templates I used to build out a successful copy agency that exclusively wrote advertorials for clients across dozens of niches.
Lesson 4 – Advanced Advertorial Secrets
In Lesson 4 you’ll learn my simple process for creating advertorials quickly so you can test ideas for your new campaigns. You’ll also learn where to publish your advertorial, how to use content networks to expand your reach, and how to design an entire pre-sale funnel that transforms readers from cold leads to profitable customers.